Creating a chain of 2803 branches along with 4 extension branches, 38 satellite offices and 3636 automated teller machines (ATMs), Andhra Bank is one of the most trusted and widely growing banks of India. It was first founded on 20th November 1923 by a freedom fighter Dr. Bhogaraju Pittabhai Sitaramayya. It has its headquarters in Hyderabad, Telangana India having Mr. Suresh as the Managing Director and Mr. Patel as the CEO of the Bank.
Andhra Bank is a medium sized public-sector bank (PSB). In 2011 -2012 the bank entered the states of Himachal Pradesh and Tripura. The bank now operates in 25 states and 3 Union Territories.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card – Download & Check Status||Click Here|
Products and Services Offered by the Bank
The products and services offered by the bank are
- Consumer Banking
- Credit Cards
- Corporate Banking
- Banking and Finance
- Private Banking
- Wealth Management and Agricultural Loans.
IFSC Codes of Andhra Bank
The Andhra Bank has branches in 30 states all over India. If we consider only the capital state of India Delhi, then the Andhra Bank has over 68 branches in the Delhi District. To know about the IFSC format of the Andhra Bank, let us consider the Andhra Bank Branch located in Karol Bagh, New Delhi.
The IFSC code for the Andhra Bank of Karol Bagh branch is
IFSC Code- ANDB0000307
This is used for the RTGs, IMPS and NEFT purpose)
Here, the last six digits represent the Branch code of the Bank-000307
MICR Code- 110011008
To know the IFSC and MICR Codes of Andhra Bank and its Branches visit here.
Aadhaar has come in a form of blessing for all the citizens of the country India. It is impossible and incomplete to step up and perform any work without an issuance of Aadhaar. This 12-digit number is a life savior for many people. Starting from ITR Filing to opening a bank account everywhere the Aadhaar has been made a compulsory official document.
The Aadhaar seeding process is done by four methods- Offline, Online, Through SMS, Through ATM.
- Offline Procedure of Linking Aadhaar with the Bank Account
- Visit the nearest Andhra Bank branch.
- Get the application required to link Aadhaar with the Bank Account.
- Fill in the form and submit.
- The bank officials might ask for the original documents for the verification purpose. The documents will be later returned back after verification.
- A receipt is issued by the bank after the verification.
- An SMS or an email is sent after the Aadhaar is linked to your Bank account.
- Online Procedure of Linking Aadhaar with the Bank Account
- Visit the official website of the Andhra Bank: www.onlineandhrabank.net.in
- Log in using your User ID and Password.
- Find the link “Registration of Aadhaar Card in Internet Banking” in the homepage of the website.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and get it confirmed.
- Select the desired saving account which you want to link Aadhaar with.
- If you want to know the status of your Aadhaar linking and rejection then you can click the inquiry option to get the updates.
- The bank will send the confirmation message through SMS or an email if the linking is confirmed.
- Link Aadhaar Through SMS
- If you are not comfortable with the online and offline methods you can link your Aadhaar through SMS, all you have to do is to send an SMS in the format- ‘AADHAAR Bank account number Aadhaar number’ to 56161.
- Once your Aadhaar is linked you will receive a confirmation message through SMS, email.
- Link Aadhaar with the Andhra Bank ATM
- Customers can link their Aadhaar through the Andhra Bank ATM.
- Visit the closest Andhra Bank ATM.
- Swipe the ATM Debit card and select the Aadhaar Registration option in the given category.
- The ATM will prompt the customer to enter the Aadhaar number twice.
- Once the Aadhaar is linked to the Bank Account, the Bank will send the confirmation details.
The Andhra Bank hereby offers different ways to link the Aadhaar with your Bank Account.
To check Aadhaar and Bank Account linking status Read about it here :Services offered by the UIDAI Official website.
- How to Link Aadhaar with Dena Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with HDFC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with ICICI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with SBI Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with PNB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Canara Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Federal Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with UCO Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Allahabad Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with IndusInd Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with OBC Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Corporation Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with KVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with LVB Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Vijaya Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bandhan Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Syndicate Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Axis Bank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with CitiBank Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with BOB Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Central Bank of India Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with Bank of Maharashtra Account
- How to Link Aadhaar with United Bank of India Account