The Ministry of Road and Transportation have developed and facilitated computerization of more than 1000 Regional Transport Offices (RTO) across the country. The Regional Transport Office issues the Registration Certificate and Driving License that are valid across the country.
The Driving License is one of the most important documents which is recognized by the Government of India. The Driving License not only serves as the Certification of Driving Ability but also serves as a valid Identity Proof.
If you want to apply for a Driving License online, then you need to visit the Official website of the Regional Transport Office (RTO). You can download the form from the website. Then submit the form along with the documents that are required during the process. Firstly, a learning license is issued if you pass the first test at the RTO successfully. Then after, a month later you have to apply for another test and clear that test too which means that if you clear both the tests successfully, Driving License will be issued.
In this article, we are going to provide you a detailed guide on how to apply for a new Driving License online.
Stages in the Application Submission while issuing for a Learner’s License
- Fill in the Applicant Details
- Upload the documents
- Upload the photo and Signature
- Learner’s License Test Booking
- Payment of the Fee
Step by Step Procedure for Applying For a Driving License Online
- Visit the official website for applying for a Driving License. The link for reaching this website is – sarathi.nic.in
- There you will find an option to choose for which license you want to apply for:
- Learner’s License
- New Driving License
- Then select one from the option and then click on continue.
- Then you will proceed to the Applicant Details.
- In the applicant details section, fill in the required details. If your place of birth is outside India then you have to mention the month and the year you have migrated to India.
- After filling all the details, now click on continue to proceed to the next step.
- In the next step, enter the details of your address.
- Then enter the class of the vehicles. The class of the vehicles denotes the specific feature or the quality of your motor vehicle.
- After you are done filling the application form, now accept the declaration form and submit along with the documents.
Complete Details of the Application Form
The Form that is available for applying the Driving License is called Form 9. It has a total of 5 sections. Let us discuss about all the sections one by one:
Section – 1
This is the first part of the application form. In this part you have to provide all the information about yourself. The following are the details that is entered in the form:
- Type of License (Learner’s or Driver’s)
- State (select it from the drop down menu)
- Name of the RTO/DTO (Select from the drop down menu)
- Applicant’s name- First Name, Middle Name and the Last Name
- Date of the Birth
- Place of Birth (Optional)
- Country by Birth
- E-mail Address (Optional)
- Name of either one – Father/ Husband/ Guardian
- Permanent Address Proof (Copy is to be enclosed along with the form)
- Present Address
- Citizenship Status (by birth/ status/ registration/ descent/ Non- Indian)
- Educational Qualification
- Identification Marks (Optional)
- Blood Group
Section – 2
The next section of the application form that denotes the type of vehicle that the applicant is seeking for a license to drive. The applicant can list up to 19 vehicle types for a license in one single form. You also have to mention the type of the License you are applying for. You should also mention the Registration Certificate.
Section – 3
In this section, the applicant has to enter all the enclosures that he/she is submitting along with the document. The enclosure documents that are submitted are the proof of address, identity, and age. The Learner’s License or the Driving License is issued to the applicant, along with the details such as the registering of the RTO and the Date of Issue.
Section – 4
This section consists of the declarations that say that the applicant has submitted all the necessary documents and enclosures like the medical certificate, license, documents of proof etc.
Section – 5
This section is associated to those who are applying for the Learner’s License and contains a document providing the parent/ guardian’s permission to apply for the Learner’s License.
This section is to be signed in the presence of the Licensing Authority by the parent/guardian.
After the completion of the form, you can click on the “Submit” button at the end of the form. After the submission, an auto-generated Web Application Number is generated on the screen. This number can be used for the future reference and can also be used to check the status of the application form.
Documents to be submitted for Driving License
The following list of the documents are submitted along with the application form (Form 9):
- Learner’s License
- Proof of Address- Passport/ Ration Card / Voter ID / Life Insurance Policy/ Utility Bills like the Telephone bill, gas bill etc. / State or Central issued pay slip. You can submit any one of them.
- Proof of Age: you can submit any one of the mentioned: PAN Card , School Matriculation Certificate / Voter ID / Passport and Birth Certificate.
- Driving School Certificate (for Transport Vehicle Driving License Applicant’s
- All the documents pertaining to the vehicle to be used for the driving test.
- Passport Size Photograph.
Why should one apply for a Driving License Online?
It is necessary to apply for a Driving License online because it makes the application process more convenient and takes less time to go through the entire process. You can download the application form or submit it along with the necessary documents. Once this process is completed, you need to appear the written exam along with the interview. To obtain a License, you need to clear these batches of test successfully.
To apply for a Driving License, the applicant has to first apply for a Learner’s License. The applicant has to satisfy the following conditions to apply for a Learner’s License.
- The applicant’s age must be over 16 years for two-wheeler vehicle and 18 years for four-wheeler vehicle.
- The learner’s license holder can apply for a driving license 30 days after the issue of their Learner’s License.
- Learner’s License holders have to apply for a driving license within 180 days (6 months) of their Learner’s License being issued.
Process for Applying Learner’s License Online
The applicants who wish apply for a Learner’s License can apply and submit the application form online. You can also book your driving test appointment.
- To apply online, the applicants can visit their state/Union Territory’s Regional Transport Authority Website and submit their application.
- They can also visit the Sarathi website which is managed by the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways.
Documents that are submitted for Learner’s License
The documents are required for the submission of the Learner’s License are as follows:
- Physical Fitness Declaration (Form 1)
- Passport sized photographs
- Medical Certificate (Form 1-A)
- Proof of Address (Passport/ Voter ID/ Ration Card)
- Life Insurance Policy
- Voter ID card – Affidavit was sworn before a Public Notary or a Judicial Magistrate.
- Proof of Age (Passport/Voter ID/ Birth Certificate/ School Matriculation Certificate)
Learner’s License Test Slot Booking
Booking a test slot for a Learner’s License can be done online through the Sarathi website. The applicants who have submitted their application will receive notifications for slot book. All you have to do is go to the website and book the slots.
The applicants from the following cannot book slots for the Learner’s License through Sarathi Website:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
The Driving Test Applicant is not available in the following states:
- Andaman and Nicobar Islands
- Andhra Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh
- Dadar and Nagar Haveli
- Daman and Diu
- Jammu and Kashmir
- Madhya Pradesh
- Tamil Nadu
- West Bengal
The applicants who belong to this State or Union Territory can visit the website of Regional Transport Authority in their State and book a slot.
Application Fees for Driving License and Learner’s License
|Type of License||Fee (in Rupees)||Revised Fee- January 2017|
|Learner’s License||Rs 30-75/- per License||Rs 150/-|
|Driving License||Rs 40/-||Rs 200/-|
|Driving License for Commercial Vehicle||
|International Driving License Fee||
|Driving License Renewal Fee||Rs 50/-||Rs 200/-|
|Learner’s License Renewal Fee||Rs 40/-||Rs 200/-|
How to get the Status and Application Info of the Driving License through SMS
To get the details of the status and get current updates of the application form, send an SMS to 8790499899.
To get the details of the Driving License
The SMS should be in the following format:
SARDL AP-26 19860001659
Please include a “-“ in between the State Code and the RTO Code for the Driving License Status.
To get the Status of the Web Application
To get the status of the web application send the SMS in the following format:
SARAPPL 1659 to 8790499899
To get the details of the Appointment through SMS
To get the details of the appointment status through SMS, you have to send the SMS in the following format:
SARATHI 165954 to 8790499899
Punjab National Bank (PNB) is an Indian multinational banking and financial services company. The bank was brought into being in 1894. It has over 80 million customers, 6,937 branches and 10681 ATMs across 764 cities.
The bank was started with the aim to provide the country with a true national bank which would dedicate itself to working towards the economic interest of the country and play a crucial role in ensuring the country’s growth and prosperity.
The bank also provides various products and services in order to cater to all the banking needs of its customers. Punjab National Bank (PNB) has now made the life of its customers a lot easier and convenient by introducing ‘Account Balance’ checking via various comfortable ways.
In this article we have listed out all the possible through which you can check your PNB account balance.
Ways to Check PNB Account Balance
There are various ways by which one can check Punjab National Bank account balance which are as follows:
PNB offers various banking services through SMS banking facility such as track transactions made using your debit card / credit card, receive an OTP (One Time Password) in order to authorize online transactions, request for a balance enquiry etc
You can opt for SMS banking by getting your mobile number registered at the nearest PNB branch. After that you will have to send a SMS from your phone to 5607040 with the required keyboard
In case of Balance Enquiry you should Type BAL 1928365XXXXXXXXX and send it to 5607040
You can also perform this task by calling to customer care, follow the below mentioned points for the same:
- SMS Pattern: BAL <Space> “16 digit account number” and send it to 5607040
- You will receive a reply SMS from the bank that contains your account balance details
- You can also get a Mini Statement by following this method i.e. MINSTMT <Space> 16 digit account number and send it to 5607040
There are many benefits of SMS banking such as:
- You don’t even need a smart phone to avail the service.
- You can track your account anywhere, anytime; round the clock
- You can also detect any unauthorized access to your accounts
Via Missed Call
If you are a Punjab National Bank (PNB) customer, you can avail the missed call facility. For that all you have to do is register your mobile number with the bank.
To know you account balance you can give a missed call to toll – free number 1800 180 2223 and cut the call on your own and your account balance will be sent on your phone in seconds.
Also note that you will have to give missed call only from your registered mobile number.
There are many benefits of Punjab National Bank missed call facility which are as follows:
- The call is free of cost; there are no charges applicable for the same
- You can get last clear balance in the account
- It is absolutely convenient, safe and secure way to get account balance
Via Internet Banking
Like many other major Indian banks, PNB also offers internet banking to its customers. Online banking is considered to be the most convenient way of banking as one can bank round the clock even from the convenient of their home. There are multiple benefits of internet banking; one of which is checking account balance.
Follow the below mentioned steps in order to check your account balance via internet:
- Log in to the official website of PNB www.pnbindia.in
- Enter User ID and Password
- After log in you will be taken to your account and there you can check your account balance
There are many benefits of Internet Banking which are as follows:
- By banking through Internet Banking facility you can keep all your balance and transaction search history for future use
- You can also get e – statements and statement preferences
- Through Internet banking you can easily pay your bills, can transfer funds between accounts etc
- It is also fast and efficient. You can transfer funds from one account to the other very fast.
State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest public sector bank in India. It is a government – owned corporation with its headquartering in Mumbai, Maharashtra. State bank of India also merged with its five of its associate banks which are State bank of Bikaner and Jaipur, State bank of Hyderabad, State Bank of Mysore, State Bank of Patiala, and State Bank of Travancore, and with the Bharatiya Mahila Bank.
State Bank of India offers various products and services to cater to the needs of its customers. It also offers balance heck facility through various ways.
In this article we have listed all the ways through which one can check their bank account balance from the comfort of their homes.
To start, the customers are required to register their mobile numbers with their bank accounts or login to their internet banking.
|Some Relevant Links|
|SBI Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|SBI Credit Cards||Click Here|
|SBI Bank Credit Card Customer Care Number||Click Here|
|SBI PPF Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With SBI Bank Account||Click Here|
|SBI Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Check SBI Account Balance Through Internet Banking
If you wish to check your account balance online you can do so which is extremely feasible and convenient. Follow the below mentioned steps for the same:
- Visit official website of SBI bank and log in to your bank account
- Click on the personal banking from the options given
- Enter your user name and password (you can do so by using virtual keyboard option made available by SBI for enhanced security)
- Choose the option “Click here for balance” and the account balance will be available to him
(You can also view last ten transactions).
To avail this facility of online balance enquiry customers are required to fill up the form by choosing the option of internet banking at the time of opening account at SBI.
In case you haven’t filled the form at the time of opening SBI account, the account holder can again approach his bank branch and fill and submit the net banking for in order to get this facility.
Check SBI Account Balance Through Missed Call Banking
If you wish to check your account balance by giving a missed call you can do that as well. Follow the below mentioned method for the same:
- Give a missed call at 922376666 or 9223866666 from your registered mobile number. After that you will receive a SMS containing your account balance.
There are many benefits of Missed Call Banking which are as follows:
- It is a free service from the bank through which you can get your account balance, mini statement, and more by just giving a missed call to the dedicated number
Check SBI Account Balance Through SMS
SMS banking is another most convenient type of banking. You can use “SBI quick” facility in order to get your bank account information on your fingertips.
To enable this facility, you have to send an SMS (REG <SPACE> account number) and send it to 09223488888.
However, make sure to register your mobile phone number beforehand.
Once registered, type “BAL” and send it to 09223766666. And you will receive your account balance on your mobile phone.
Apart from balance enquiry, there are other information which you can receive instantly which are as follows:
- Available credit and cash limit
- Block lost or stolen cards
- Last payment status
- Reward points summary
- Subscribe to e – statements
- Request for duplicate statement
Check SBI Account Balance by Calling SBI Customer Care Number
You can also call SBI toll – free number i.e. 1800 11 2211 and 1800 425 3800. The customer care executive will ask you for your account number or last transaction details. And you can know your account balance directly from them
- Login to your account in SBI Freedom App
- Click on “My Accounts” which is displayed on the screen. And choose any one option from the drop down menu such as transaction accounts, balance enquiry, or mini statements and get details
Check SBI Account Balance Through USSD Code
In case you have registered number for mobile banking, you can know your balance by dialling USSD code *99*41# without internet.
Check SBI Account Balance Through ATM
To check your SBI account balance, follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit nearest ATM and insert your card
- Click on “Balance Enquiry” and enter your ATM PIN
- Select “from saving” and balance will be displayed on ATM screen
The Voter ID card or Electoral Photo ID Card (EPIC) is an identification card issued by the Election Commission to all the citizens of India above the age of 18 years in order to vote and practice their democratic rights. It also serves as general identity, address and age proof for other purposes from buying SIM card to applying for a passport.
Voter ID card carry personal details such as face photo, date of birth and address of the card holder. It also contains the serial number, a hologram sticker and stamped signature of the issuing authority.
India’s population has reached over 1.2 Billion. This means there is more scope for error in issuing an Identity Card like EPIC. Hence, the Election Commission of India (ECI) has provided enough measures to rectify these errors if they occur during the EPIC issuance process. Now, voters who find that their name or any other information is wrong can get their name corrected in the list by following a simple process.
|Some Important Links|
|Voter ID Card Information|
|Apply For The Voter ID Card|
|Check Voter ID Card Application Status|
|Voter ID Card Verification|
|Link Voter ID Card With Aadhaar Card|
Correction in Voter ID
A correction is required if there is some misspelling of the name or error in any other information in the details of elector or voter on the electoral roll. To rectify the error, concerned person should fill Form 8 and then submit it either online or offline. Detailed information about Form 8 is given below.
This form is meant for people whose name is already on the electoral roll and they are seeking corrections to any particulars printed on the roll.
Documents required to fill up this form
- Recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm) and photo should be in JPG format and maximum size of the image should be 100 KB only.
- Age Proof document should be in jpg Format and maximum size of the image should be 100 KB only.
- Address proof document should be in jpg format and maximum size of the image should be 100 KB only.
Online Method to make Corrections in Voter Id Card
- Visit National Voters Service Portal www.nvsp.in
- Click on “Correction of entries in electoral roll”
- Click on “Form 8” on the page
- This will direct you to the actual page wherein you can request for voter card correction.
- Enter the following details in the form.
- Your State and Parliamentary Constitution / Assembly
- Name, Gender, Age, Part number of electoral roll and Serial number
- Provide details of the family including the name of father / mother / husband
- Enter your complete address
- Provide Voter ID Card details
- Once this information is provided, upload documents which support them like latest photograph, valid ID proof, and address proof
- Now, choose the details which need to be corrected/changed.
- Enter the place you are making a request from (city).
- Mention the date on which this request to correct the name in your voter ID is being made.
- Provide your contact information (mobile number, email ID).
- Verify the information provided by you and click the “Submit” tab.
Election Commission of India (ECI) will verify the changes made and incorporate it in case of accurate information.
If verified successfully you will receive a notification and you can collect the voter ID card from the nearest electoral office.
Offline Method to make Corrections in Voter Id Card
- Get a Form 8 from Electoral Registration Officer and Assistant Electoral Registration Officer of the constituency or download it from National Voters Service Portal.
- Fill “Form 8” properly and attach relevant documents
- Submit the form in person at the concerned Electoral Registration Officer / Assistant Electoral Registration Officer. One can send the form by post addressed to him.
Documents Required to make corrections in Voter ID Card
- Two passport size photo
- Proof of Address
- Bank / post Office Passbook
- Ration Card
- Driving Licence
- Income Tax Return
- Latest Rent Agreement
- Latest Utility Bill (Water, Gas, Telephone, Rent Agreement etc)
- Proof of Age
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Copy of Voter ID Card (Both Sides)
Citi Bank is one of the pioneer foreign banks in India. It is a subsidiary of the Citi Group which has been operating in India since 1902.
The bank has 2,649 branches in 19 countries including 823 branches in the United States and 1,494 branches in Mexico. The US branches are in places such as New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington DC and Miami.
Citi Bank also offers various products and services such as Citi banks savings account, preferential banking account, Citibank expatriate account, Citi bank Suvidha account, Citi bank senior citizen account, Citi bank Junior Account, Citi bank basic savings bank deposit account and small accounts, Cards etc.
The bank also provides customer care service for the convenience of its customers.
|Some Relevant Links|
|Citi Bank Saving Account||Click Here|
|Citit Bank Credit Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Citit Bank Account||Click Here|
|Citi Bank IFSC Code||Click Here|
Citi Phone – Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Toll Free Number
Citi bank provides 24 * 7 customer care service numbers which a customer can get in touch for any kind of general enquiry regarding Citi Banking, Suvidha, Loans, NRI – related queries as well as card related enquiries.
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care Numbers – City Wise
Read below to know the phone numbers on which customers can contact representatives to get any information related to their credit card. Also please note that numbers differ from city to city that the customers are calling from.
|Location||For queries related to Credit Card / Citi banking / Suvidha / Loans / NRI||For queries related to Commercial Banking / Citi gold card holders/ Citi Priority / Business Preferred / Platinum Card holders|
|Ahmadabad (079)||2642 2484||2640 4653|
|Akola||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Aurangabad (0240)||663 2484||663 4653|
|Bengaluru (080)||2227 2484||2229 4653|
|Bhopal||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Bhubaneshwar||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Chandigarh (0172)||508 2484||508 4653|
|Chennai (044)||2852 2484||2858 4653|
|Coimbatore||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Dehradun||1 860 425 7000||1 860 425 7000|
|Faridabad (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Gurgaon||(0124) 254 2484||256 4653|
|Hyderabad (040)||6666 2484||6666 4653|
|Indore||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Jaipur (0141)||237 2484||511 4653|
|Jalandhar (0181)||506 2484||500 4653|
|Jamshedpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Kanpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Kochi||(0484) – 404 2484 or (0484) – 660 2484||(0484) – 402 4653 or (0484) – 660 4653|
|Kolkata (033)||2283 2484||2288 4653|
|Lucknow||(0124) 254 2484||(0124) 254 2484|
|Ludhiana (0161)||501 2484||501 4653|
|Madurai||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Mumbai (022)||2823 2484||2834 4653|
|Nagpur||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Nanded||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|Nandyal (040)||6666 2484||6666 4653|
|Nasik||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
|New Delhi (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Noida (0124)||254 2484||256 4653|
|Pondicherry||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Pune (020)||6601 2484||6601 4653|
|Surat (0261)||653 2484||653 4653|
|Trichy||(044) – 2852 2484||(044) – 2858 4653|
|Trivandrum||(0484) – 404 2484 or (0484) – 660 2484||(0484) – 402 4653 or (0484) – 660 4653|
|Vadodara||(0265) – 232 2484||(0265) – 232 4653|
|Vapi||(0265) – 232 2484||(0265) – 232 4653|
|Visakhapatnam||1 800 180 2484||1 800 180 2484|
As mentioned these numbers are available 24 * 7. You can call on the above mentioned numbers in following cases:
- In case your debit or credit card is lost or stolen, you can call on the above mentioned numbers for the same.
- In case the money is not dispensed from the ATM at the time of using the ATM machine and balance is deducted from your account.
- Your Citibank Credit card / Debit card is stuck inside the card slot of the ATM machine.
- In case you receive an alert for transactions you did not make, which indicates a fraudulent transactions or ID theft, you should immediately get in touch with the Citi bank customer care numbers 24 hours.
Mail Address for Indian and Overseas Customers of Citibank
If you wish to drop a mail to the Citibank you can do so in the following mail Ids:
|Ahmadabad (079)||Regular Mail:
Citibank, N.A., PO Box 4830, Anna Road Post Office, Chennai 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
Registered or Certified Mail:
Citibank, N.A., Mail Room, #2, Club House Road, Chennai 600 002, Tamil Nadu, India.
|Europe||NRI Wealth Management, 14th Floor, Citigroup Centre-2, 25 Canada Square, Canary Wharf, London E14 5LB. Mail Drop: CGC2-14-61|
|Singapore||Citibank Singapore Ltd., NRI Business Center, 07 – 01, Capital Square, 23 Church Street, Singapore 049481.|
|Bahrain||Citibank NRI Business, Citibank House, Al Seef District, PO Box 548, Kingdom of Bahrain.|
|USA||Citibank NRI, PO Box 431, New York, NY 10013. Do not send USD (or any foreign currency) cheques or cash to this PO Box address.|
|Dubai||Citibank NRI Service, Al Wasl Building, 7th Floor, Oud Metha, PO Box 749, Dubai, UAE.|
Citi Bank Credit Card Customer Care – International Toll Free Numbers
If you are a non – resident of India (NRI) and wants to get in touch with the bank in case of any emergency or to satisfy a query, you can do so by contacting the International Toll – Free Numbers mentioned below:
|Country||Toll – Free Number|
|USA||1 800 248 4674 Pre Account Opening: 1866 703 2462
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for pre – account opening queries
|Europe||00 – 800 – 2484 2484 Pre Account Opening: 0808 101 7384|
|UK||1 800 225 7211Post Account Opening: 65 62257211 Pre-Account Opening: 800 101 2342|
|Australia||1 800 252 856|
|Bahrain||Post Account Opening: 8000 4884|
|Canada||1 800 248 4674Pre Account Opening: 1 866 703 2462|
|UAE||Pre Account Opening: 8000 172 122 Post Account Opening: 8000 357 03463|
|Hong Kong||800 908 413|
|Thailand||001 800 65 6196|
Write to Citibank
You can also send your query by writing to them; you can also login to their online query. You can do so via Citibank.
You are required to login to your account and send in your question. For that you just need to go to Quick Links > Your Queries > Compose Mail.
You can write to the Citibank on the below mentioned address:
|By Ordinary Post Citibank N.A.,
P.O. Box No. 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai – 600 002.
|By Ordinary Post Citibank N.A.,
P.O. Box No. 4830,
Anna Salai Post Office,
Chennai – 600 002.
How to Register Your Feedback
If you wish to give your feedback, you can do that as well. For that you can call the Citibank 24 hour customer care numbers and talk to a customer care executive regarding your feedback.
For Grievance Redressal
In case of any grievance or if you wish to file a complaint to the bank, you can look for a separate link which bank provides on its website. There are various methods to do so which are as follows:
- On the official website of Citibank, there is an online submission form through which you can file your grievance online
- In case you are not satisfied with the resolution you got, or you did not get the response at all, you can write to the Nodal officer using the online form on the website. On the other hand you can also download the grievance redressal form, fill it properly and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
Principal Nodal Officer, No. 2, Club House Road,
Chennai – 600 002
- If you are not satisfied with the result at level two, you can escalate the matter to the Principal Nodal Officer (PNO). As an alternative, you can download the complaint form which is available online. Fill it properly and post it to the address mentioned on the form.
- Or you can also write to the branch manager of the nearest branch explaining the details concerned of your complaints and the manager will respond to you.
- And in case you still satisfied with above mentioned methods, you can escalate your concern to the Banking Ombudsmen appointed by Reserve Bank of India for redressal.
How to Locate Nearest Citibank Branch
You can locate your nearest Citibank branch, and for that you will have to visit the official website of Citibank and click on the “locate us” option from which you could search and refine to find the address you were looking for. Following is the address of the head office of the bank: