The AP EPDS Ration Cards plays a major role in day to day life and it is very important to acquire the ration cards because it provides many benefits that are introduced by the State Government such as for the poor families in getting rice, food grains kerosene, sugar, oil etc. The distribution of LPG through the fair price shop under the Public Distribution System at subsidized rates etc. The AP Government has introduced new ways to access the AP EPDS ration cards from the official website of Civil supplies at epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Andhra Pradesh Electronic Public Distribution System is providing two types of AP EPDS Ration Cards:
- White Ration Cards- These cards are mainly allotted to those families who are under or below the Poverty Line (BPL)
- Pink Ration Cards- These Ration Cards are mainly allotted to those families who are above the Poverty Line (APL).
In this site, the individual can access many applications such as (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS Ration Card Application Status, Food Security Card Application Research and so on. The Andhra Pradesh Government has started issuing the Andra Pradesh EPDS Ration Card with the expectation to provide sustenance security to the people residing in the Andhra Pradesh.
|Important Links Related To Andhra Pradesh (AP) Documents|
|Apply For AP EPDS Ration Card||Click Here|
|AP EPDS Ration Card Correction||Click Here|
|Voter ID Card In AP||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Bank IFSC COde||Click Here|
|Check Andhra Pradesh Pin Code||Click Here|
|Apply For Driving License In Andhra Pradesh||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Linking With Andhra Bank Account||Click Here|
These Ration Cards acts as a proof of identification as you will get the subsidy in the grains, sugar, rice and other daily used products. This is an essential proof of address which can be used and accepted in various platforms such as- Passport, RTO, joining school and colleges etc. The Department of the Consumer Affairs, Food and Civil Supplies, Andhra Pradesh is introducing a real-time Status Check, Apply Online and Public Report to the People. As per the official website of (Andhra Pradesh) AP EPDS, there are a total of 29,980 Shops in various places in Andhra Pradesh. The total number of Ration Card Holders as on August 2017 is 14209657.
How to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
Earlier applicants were required just to fill up an application form and you will get a ration card. This simple and easy procedure to acquire a EPDS AP (Andhra Pradesh) Ration Card resulted in multiple duplicate ration cards.
Hence to deal with this situation and to weed out duplicate cards, Government came up with a more secured application format, they introduced two methods of application; Online and Offline.
Online Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP – epdsap.ap.gov.in
The Government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) have introduced the online method for the people who have access to the internet. The Government has initiated ‘MeeSeva’ which means ‘At your Service’ for the convenience of people. Under the MeeSeva civil supplies department, citizens are provided the option to get a new ration card, addition or deletion of a member in the ration card and other such updates, transfer of ration cards, etc.
Follow the below mention steps to apply for EPDS AP Ration Card online
- Visit the ‘MeeSeva’ (EPDS AP) portal ap.meeseva.gov.in/DeptPortal/UserInterface/LoginForm.aspx
- In case you are not registered on the MeeSeva portal, you must create a new account to get started
- To create an account, you have to provide name, username and password, email ID, gender, address, city and Aadhaar number and your account will be created
- Once you have successfully created your account, use your credentials to log in.
- You need to fill up the application form to acquire a new ration card
- You will also be required to provide details about your family members
- Attach the required documents and submit the form.
- After the submission, the site will provide you with a transaction number. You can keep the number which you may need later in future.
Offline Method to Apply for Ration Card in EPDS AP
The Government of AP provides offline methods for the people those who are not well versed with the internet.
To apply for ration card offline in EPDS AP
- Visit Rationing office to get an application form which will require a nominal fee of Rs. 5
- Fill in the details properly and provide all the correct information such as number of family members, etc. and attach all the required documents with the form
- Once you have submitted the form and attached all the documents, submit it to the nearest rationing office
- Now get a receipt of the form from the rationing office to complete the process.
How to Know AP EPDS Ration Card Status Online
This is the Step By Step Procedure to Know the Application Status of the AP EPDS Ration Card Online
- Visit the Official webpage of the AP EPDS – epdsap.ap.gov.in
- Now scroll down, you will see four options available- Print Ration Card, Search Ration Card, Transaction History, and Application Search.
- Then click on the Print Ration Card based on the Old RCNO or the Application Number.
- You will get the Print Ration Card Number. Now enter a name of any person of the concerned family member and click on submit.
- After the submission, a unique number is displayed. Select the number and paste it in the “Click here to search your Application Number” and submit.
- You will get all the details regarding your AP EPDS Ration Card.
You can perform not only the Status Check but can also check the Transaction Details and Download a Duplicate Ration Card. All the task is performed on the official website of the AP EPDS all you have to do is just fill in the form with your Ration Card Number and Click on Search. Make sure that you enter all your details correctly.
AP EPDS Ration Card Status Using AP EPDS Android App
Ration Card Applicant can also check their Ration Card Status using the AP EPDS Official Android App.
- First download and install the Official AP EPDS Mobile App from Google Play Store or Download it from here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nic.ap.epds&hl=en
- After installing Open the Application, Various features of the App will be displayed.
- Click on “Track Application” option available in the App.
- On clicking a new screen will open asking for the “Ration Card Number“, enter the details and Submit.
- If the Ration Card Number Entered is correct your Ration Card Status will be displayed on the Screen.
How to Download Duplicate EPDS AP Ration Card
Poor, lower, middle-income families are highly dependent upon these cards. Thus if ever an individual loses his or her ration card, it is recommended to apply for a duplicate ration card as soon as possible so that the person or his or her family do not have to suffer in the coming months.The easiest way to apply for a duplicate ration card is by visiting the official website of AP EPDS. After applying for a duplicate ration card, you can take out a print out of the same by following the steps below:
- Go to the official website of AP EPDS or epdsap.ap.gov.in .
- Enter your application number or the old ration card number.
- Select the option “Print ration card” and then enter your old ration card number.
- Now, click on the “print option”.
- After this, the screen will display the ration card and its information like family members details, district, village.
- You have two options, you can either take the print out and go to the MRO office and then apply for an original ration card or you can ask your nearest ration shopkeeper to provide you the original card.
How to Update AP Ration Card Online
The following are the steps to apply for an AP EPDS Ration Card Correction:
- visit the official site of the AP EPDS Official website epdsap.ap.gov.in/epdsAP/epds
- Now download the Andhra Pradesh Ration Card Application Form.
- Now fill in the required data and information of the applicant.
- Mention the correction data that is required to be changed in the Ration Card. This can be (Head of the Household Name, Date of Birth, House/Door Number, Colony name, Husband/Wife name, Occupation, Village/Ward, and District/Mandal etc.
- Enter the corrections requires in the Family Member details. (if any)
- Enter the document number.
- Give the applicant signature
- Finally, click on submit option after you have done with the form filling.
If your ration card has an error or you want to update some information in the AP EPDS Ration Card, then please read this article detailing How to Update or Correct your Andhra Pradesh Ration Card.
The E-Aadhaar is the digital form of the Aadhaar card. The Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique number that is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). The E-Aadhaar card has the same validity as the Aadhaar card that a person gets via post. The validity of the E-Aadhaar card is provided in section 4(3) of the Aadhaar act of 2016 and is accepted by all government authorities as a valid and secure electronic document. The E Aadhaar card can be downloaded using either the Aadhaar number or the Enrollment number.In this article we provide complete process to Download Aadhaar Card by Aadhaar Number via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in 2019.
|Various Facilities Provide By The UIDAI Official Website|
|Aadhaar Card Information||Click Here|
|Check Aadhaar Card Status By Name||Click Here|
|Update Aadhaar Card On SSUP||Click Here|
|Aadhaar Card Correction Online||Click Here|
|Change Aadhaar Card Address Without Mobile Number||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Enrolment ID||Click Here|
|Check UIDAI Official Website Services||Click Here|
|Download Aadhaar Card By Name & Date Of Birth||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card With Bank Account||Click Here|
|Link Aadhaar Card To Mobile Number via OTP||Click Here|
How to Download Aadhaar Card By Aadhaar Number via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Visit the official E-Aadhaar website: eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
- Select “Aadhaar” and enter the Aadhaar number.
- Enter the details like name, PIN code, mobile number, and the image captcha.
- Click on “Get One Time Password”. The password will be sent to the member’s registered mobile number.
- Click on “validate and download”, after entering the OTP in the Box.
- E-Aadhaar Card will begin to download.
- In order to open the file and print a copy of the Aadhaar card, a person is required to enter the combination of Name and DOB, first four letters of Name and the year of DOB as the password.
- In case the member does not have both the Aadhaar number or the enrollment number then he or she can retrieve the EID number by going to the “Aadhaar Online Services” option on the website and then clicking on retrieve “UID/EID”. After providing the OTP which will be sent to the member’s registered mobile number the enrollment details will be displayed on the screen.
Validating the E-Aadhaar Card via eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in
Once the Aadhaar card is downloaded it must be validated by digitally verifying the signature in UIDAI website. The signature can be verified with the following steps:
- After opening the downloaded PDF of the eAadhaar card you will see that the signature in UIDAI is yellow in colour. The yellow colour signifies that the signature is not validated.
- click on the yellow signature.
- A dialog box will appear. Click on “signature properties” on the dialog box
- After this click on “show signer’s certificate”
- A “certificate viewer” dialog box will appear. Select the “trust” tab and then click on “add to trusted certificates”
- A dialog will appear warning about trusting certificates. Click on “ok” and you will be redirected to import contact settings.
- After this, click on “use this certificate as trusted root” and “certified documents” and then click on “ok”
- After this, you will be redirected to the “certificate viewer” page. Click on “ok” and you will return back to the signature properties dialog box.
- Now, click on “validate signature”. Once the signature gets validated, a green tick mark will appear by the side of the signature.
The CRS India which is otherwise called as the Civil Registration System in India. CRS official website is crsorgi.gov.in The Civil Registration (crsorgi.gov.in) is the system that records the database of the vital events such as the Births, Marriages and the Deaths of the citizens and the residents. The main objective of the Civil Registrar is to create a legal document that is used to establish and protect the rights of the individuals. It also creates a database to organize and manage the vital statistics. You can apply for the Birth & Death certificate online using CRS official website crsorgi gov in.
The Birth and the Death registrations services that are provided by the office of the Register General and the Census Commissioner, India.
The Vital events that are included are mainly Live, Birth, Foetal Death, Marriage, Divorce, Name, and Change of the name, Annulment of marriage, Judicial Separation of Marriage, Adoption, Legitimization, and Recognition. The documents that the Civil Registration Office provides are Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, and Marriage Certificates.
The Civil Registration in India dates back to the middle of the 19th Century. The Registration of the Deaths and Births Act was enacted in the year 1969 to promote uniformity and comparability in the Deaths and Births across the country. This article is about how to apply for a Death or a Birth Certificate Online through the official Civil Registration System. The Official Website of the Civil Registration System is crsorgi.gov.in
How to Apply for a Birth & Death Certificate Online via crsorgi.gov.in
For applying for the Birth and the Death Certificate you have to visit the following link – crsorgi.gov.in
- If you are a first time user then you need to signup, by providing your name, e-mail address and phone number.
- These are the following details that needs to be provided or entered:
- User E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth/Death
- Place of Occurrence of Birth/Death
- Now select the State, District, Sub-Division / Taluka, Village/Town, Registration Unit.
- There are two options provided before taking the final step:
- Registration Button: After entering all the details correctly and to proceed further click on the Registration button. You can take the printout of the application receipt after the successful registration and submission.
- Cancel Button: If you have entered any wrong or incorrect details then you can click on the cancel button to end up the registration process.
Please note: Only Domiciliary (Home / House) Birth/Death can be reported through this portal within 21 days of the occurrence of the event and to the registration unit where portal is being used for Registration of Birth & Death.
Benefits of the Registration of Death and Birth Certificate
- When you are taking an admission I school or college or university, birth related document is compulsory for every student.
- Acts as an age proof in the employment and marriage.
- To establish Parentage.
- It is also used while applying for a Voter ID Card
- Acts as an age prof in the Insurance Purposes.
- For registration in National Pollution (N.P.R)
- Production of the death certificate for the purpose of the Inheritance of the property and claim due insurance companies and other companies.
- With the help of the death certificate you can even apply for the Pension, (Widow person especially).
- Over all, the Death or the Birth Certificates are very essential while applying any Official Document.
If you have any queries regarding the issuance of the certificate then the online portal has Helpline numbers that are available 24*7 for an easy service for the people. You can also check the status and print and download the application form from the Online Portal as it saves most of the time. There are also frequently asked questions so that the applicant can go through (crsorgi gov in) it and get the solutions in quick. The questions are also available in the PDF Form so that the user can download it and read it anytime.
Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi Scheme (प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना) | PM – KISAN Scheme has been announced by the Indian Central Government. The Government launched this PM -KISAN Scheme for the Small & Marginals Framers. The Government with a view to augment the income of the Small and Marginal farmers has approved a Central Sector Scheme, namely, “Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) (प्रधानमंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना)” in the current financial year. The Scheme takes effect from 01.12.2018 for transfer of benefit to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19. With a view to providing income support to all Small and Marginal landholding farmer families having cultivable land, the Government has launched PM-KISAN. The scheme aims to supplement the financial needs of the farmers in procuring various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields, commensurate with the anticipated farm income.
The objective of PM – KISAN: Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi 2019 Scheme
The Central Government launched the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme for the farmers who are in severe need of financial aids. These landholdings farmers would be provided with Rs 6000/- per year, per family payable in three separate equal installments. The Scheme is supposed to help farmers in their financial aids to support farming. Looking at the worsening condition of the farmers, this step has been taken to extend the help toward them. Earlier the pleas had been filed to for Agricultural Debt Waiver. But, Central Government denied the pleas saying that nullifying the debt will not solve the problems whereas a direct method of extending the help would be more efficient.
Under this scheme, the Central Government has adjoined certain Eligibility Criteria to separate out the offenders and repeaters. Only the Farmers who actually farm on their lands and are in dire need of financial support will be able to take advantage of this PM- KISAN Scheme.
The Benefits of Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi Scheme 2019
The eligible Farmers would be able to take advantage of financial support. It is important to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria.
- Rs.6000 per annum per family payable in three equal installments, every four months directly to their bank accounts.
- The first installment to eligible beneficiaries during this financial year 2018-19 shall be for the period from 01 December 2018 to 31 March 2019.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi benefit to be provided to Landholder farmer families with total cultivable holding up to 2 hectares.
Definition of Eligible Farmers
A Small and Marginal landholder farmer family is defined as “a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children (up to age 18) who collectively own cultivable land up to 2 hectares as per land records of the concerned State/UT”. That means husband and wife and children will be considered as a unit. The existing land-ownership system will be used for identification of beneficiaries for the calculation of benefit. The names of those whose names will be found in the Land Records from 1st February 2019 will be entitled to the same.
A source attached to the Department of Agriculture said that former or presently constitutional post holder, current or former minister, mayor or district panchayat president, officers in central or state government and farmers who receive more than 10 thousand pensioners will not get the benefit. Professionals, doctors, engineers, CAs, architects, whoever farms, will not be considered entitled to this benefit.
Excluded Categories that cannot register for the Scheme are:
The following categories of beneficiaries of higher economic status shall not be eligible for the benefit under the scheme:
1. All Institutional Landholders; and
2. Farmer families in which one or more of its members belong to the following categories :
a) Former and present holders of constitutional posts
b) Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Lok Sabha/ Rajya Sabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
c) All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies (Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees)
d) All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more(Excluding Multi Tasking Staff / Class IV/Group D employees) of above category (c))
e) All Persons who paid Income Tax in the last assessment year.
f) Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
Note: For the purpose of exclusion State/UT Government can certify the eligibility of the beneficiary based on self-declaration by the beneficiaries. In case the beneficiary is not available /does not reside in the village, State/UT Governments may consider certification based on the declaration by another adult member of his/her family. In case of the incorrect self-declaration, the beneficiary shall be liable for recovery of transferred financial benefit and other penal actions as per law.
The farmers applying for the PM – KISAN Scheme must provide the following document as a Registered proof of
- Category (SC/ST)
- Aadhaar Number
- Bank Account Number
- IFSC Code
- Land ownership
Note: In case of absence of Aadhaar, other identification documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authorities like driving license, voters’ ID card, NREGA Job Card will be accepted for the first installment only. For beneficiaries in the States of Assam, Meghalaya, J&K, where Aadhaar number has not been issued to most of the citizens, Aadhaar number shall be collected for those beneficiaries where it is available.
Mobile number is not mandatory but can be provided when available to receive notifications on information related to sanction/transfer of benefit.
The validity of the list of beneficiaries for PM – KISAN
This list of beneficiaries prepared by States/Union Territories for transfer of the first installment shall be valid for one year. However, States/UTs can upload names of eligible beneficiaries who have been identified subsequently. States/UTs should also implement a mechanism to ensure revision of the name of the beneficiary list in case of mutation /changes in the land record after uploading list on the portal for updating the eligible beneficiary details for such lands. It should be noted that after 01.02.2019 benefit will be allowed to transferees only on succession due to death. For more details check the attached Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi PDF file below.
Pradhan Mantri KIsan SAmman Nidhi PDF
Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card is an Indian traditional document which works as an address proof and identity proof. The primary use of the ration card is to get basic necessities such as food grains, fuels, etc. Hence, a ration card is an official document that entitles a citizen to get benefits from such subsidies offered by the government, such as Chhattisgarh Government (khadya.cg.nic.in).
Types of Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Protection (khadya.cg.nic.in) of Chhattisgarh offers three basic types of Ration Cards which are as follows:
- Above Poverty Line (APL) Cards
- Below Poverty Line (BPL) Cards
- Antyodaya Cards which are issued to the poorest section of the society
Saffron Ration Cards
These ration cards are issued to non – scheduled caste, and non – scheduled tribe citizens. Also, their names are required to be part of the Khadya BPL (khadya.cg.nic.in) list prepared after the 1991 or 1997 surveys but should not be a part of the BPL list prepared by the 2002 survey.
Grey Ration Cards
This Chattisgarh-CG Ration Cards (khadya.cg.nic.in) are issued to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Citizens who doesn’t hold Antyodaya Ration Cards in rural areas. Also, their names need to be in the BPL list 2002. They could be in both rural and urban areas if they hold blue ration cards having been included in the BPL list prepared accordance with the surveys done previously.
Eligibility Criteria of Ration Card in Chhattisgarh (khadya.cg.nic.in)
Certain eligibility criteria have been fixed to apply for a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in). Read below to know the eligibility criteria:
- The applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant must be a Permanent Resident of the state of Chhattisgarh (khadya.cg.nic.in).
- The applicant must not possess another ration card
Documents Required for Applying for a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
Keep the below mentioned documents handy before applying for a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in):
- Two passport size photographs of the Head of the Family
- Proof of residence such as voter’s Identity card, telephone bill, Driving License, PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, Passport etc.
- You should also submit an Affidavit describing the income levels of your family. The document should be attested by a lawyer.
- Self – Declaration and Ward Councilor’s / Pradhan’s Certificate in the prescribed format.
- Proof of Date of Birth (Submit your 10th Pass Certificate or your Birth Certificate).
- Personal Documentation
- Birth certificate
- PAN card
- Your report card from school showing that you have cleared the 10th grade
- A transfer certificate from your school which would have your birth date printed on it
- Proof of address
- Electricity and telephone bills which may have been issued recently.
- LIC bond.
- Aadhaar card.
- Agreement of the house.
- Proof of age
- Birth certificate.
- PAN card.
- A certificate of transfer from any school which contains the date of birth of the applicant.
- A Mark sheet of the 10th grade to ensure that the applicant has received some education
- Documents for current address
- The lease agreement of your place along with the electricity bill.
- The lease agreement and the bill for liquefied petroleum gas.
How to Apply for a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
The application process of Chhattisgarh is extremely simple and easy. Follow the below mentioned steps to apply for a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card:
- Acquire an application form the Food and Civil Supplies Office from the Common Service Center (CSC) or you can also get it from the official website (khadya.cg.nic.in) also i.e. forms.gov.in/CG/373.pdf
- Fill up the application form with correct details by specifying name of the head of the family, father’s / husband’s name, residential address, profession, office address, details of the family members which includes name, age, relationship with the family head and voter list members
- Also mention the family members who are not already enrolled in another state’s ration card
- Provide all the required documents along with the application form and cross check the information you have provided. When satisfied, submit your completed application form and documents to the officials at the center and obtain your acknowledgment slip. You also need to pay a nominal processing fee of Rs. 5/-
Once you submit your application form and the required documents, the information submitted would be verified as per standard procedure by the officials. After the verification process, you would be issued with your ration card.
How to Check the Application Status Once Applied for Chattisgarh Rtion Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
If you don’t receive your ration card within the specified time period, you can check the status of your application as well.
You can track the status of your application online on the ‘Track Application ‘section of the website of the government i.e. edistrict.cgstate.gov.in/Workflow/trackAppStatus.html
How to Add Names in Chhattisgarh CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
If you wish to add name on the ration card you can do so by following the below mentioned procedure:
- Visit your nearest Food and Civil Supplies Office, Common Service Center (CSC) or CHOICE center and
- Acquire the form for inclusion of name in the Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card. Also make sure to carry the required documents with you when you visit the center.
Documents Required for Adding Names in Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
Submit all requisite documents along with your application form together with a copy of your ration card in which you wish to get a name added. The Aadhar card of the family member whose name has to be added can also be a valuable asset. If the member whose name needs to be added is less than 5 years of age, you need to submit the Birth Certificate and also the Teekakaran copy.
If, however, the member whose name is to be added to the ration card is more than 5 years of age, you need to also submit an Affidavit in addition to the Birth Certificate. Your local center would guide you with the required formalities and additional documents required if any.
Benefits of Chhattisgarh-CG Ration Card (khadya.cg.nic.in)
Every national and international market goes through fluctuation. And that affects the lower strata of the society the most. Hence, the government bears the major portion of the costs of everyday commodities in order to provide some relief to the people from the price hike.
Another most important benefit of a Chattisgarh-CG Ration Card is that it works as a proof of identity at a number of places. Before the onset of PAN (Permanent Account Number) Card, Passport etc, Ration Card used to work as a valid proof of identity. In fact, it still works as a valid identity proof at the time of acquiring other official documents such as Aadhaar Card.
It also works as a residential proof which cans be used before securing loans etc. without any hassle.
It is also important to note that the Aadhaar Card is not an individual Identity card; it is actually a family document which comprises details of family members such as children, income levels, gender, photographs etc.